What is a Financial Plan?
A financial plan is an analysis of your family's finances to discover actionable ideas and strategies to improve your chances of meeting your financial goals.
Common areas/questions that we explore include:
- Are you saving enough?
- Are you invested in the right areas?
- Do you have adequate insurance to protect your family?
- What risks do you have exposure to and how to reduce your exposure?
- Are you maximizing your employer's benefits?
- In retirement, which accounts do you touch first?
- Will you be okay if your spouse passes away before you?
- When should you turn on social security benefits?
- Should you have a trust?
- Do you have the necessary legal documents to protect your family in case of an emergency?
What is the value of having a Financial Plan?
The Financial Planning Association (FPA) did a study that revealed the following values:
- A higher degree of confidence - especially during periods of market uncertainty.
- Feeling more in control.
- A deeper understanding of financial activities.
- Better ability to save and take advantage of employee benefits.
- Feeling better prepared for unexpected events.
- More likely feel on track to meet goals.
Let's make a plan. Click here to begin.